Where is your data held and how is it protected?
At LawWare, the security and safety of your data is our paramount concern. We have invested a great deal of resource and technical expertise to make sure your data meets industry safety and compliance standards and we partner with the UK’s most secure and robust data centres to host your data. Data security for law firms matters to us.
LawCloud uses a number of hosting providers who all offer state-of-the art security solutions.
Our hosting providers offer:
- 99.9% uptime
- SLAMonitoring services
- Unlimited bandwidth (network traffic)
- Automatic failover
- SSL certificate
- RAID protected storage
ISO 27001 – Information Security.
ISO 27001 sets out the requirements of Information Security Management systems. It is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards relating to information and cyber security and offers a comprehensive set of controls based on best practice in information security. The accreditation shows our hosting providers’ compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements regarding data security, privacy and IT governance.
ISO 14001 – Environmental Assurance.
Part of the ISO 14000 family of international standards covering environmental impact and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, ISO 14001 is the standard that covers the design and implementation of an Environmental Management System. This is a framework designed to measure and improve the way natural resources are used and disposed of by an organisation.
ISO 9001 – Quality Assurance.
ISO 9001 sets out the steps necessary to adopt a quality management system. It is designed to help organisations ensure they meet the needs and expectations of both customers and other parties, based on internationally recognised quality management principles set out by the International Standards Organisation (ISO). The Certification shows that our quality processes have been audited against ISO 9001 and that our hosting providers meet the requirements.
- Provides electricity to data centres through two high-voltage power cables.
- Maintains and tests power systems with built-in N+1 redundancy
Taking precautions by ensuring it has:
- Backup power via UPS, which can provide up to 15 minutes of power
- Redundant onsite power generators, which ensure operations continue during short-term power fluctuations or local utility failures
- 24 hours’ worth of fuel to power generators
- Maintains and tests redundant (N+1) air-conditioning systems to ensure optimum environmental conditions in its data centres.
- Maintains and tests fire detection and suppression systems to protect its data centres and offices.
- Our data centres audit their facilities regularly and is a founder member of the Cloud Industry Forum setting the standard in Cloud computing.
Rest assured, at LawWare we leave nothing to chance – your data will always be secure and will be readily recoverable even should a catastrophic failure scenario arise. Data security for law firms is our number one priority.