LawWare Version 5 – an evolution in law firm software.
For well over 20 years, LawWare has been at the forefront of law firm software and legal practice management software development. LawWare Version 5 continues in that tradition.
During that time our guiding principle has always been to create solutions that save you time and money, reduce your risk and increase your productivity. Then, we backup our software with high quality support and training.
Version 5: a new era.
Now, with the release of our fifth generation of software, we are setting new standards all designed to improve the efficiency of your legal business.
Version 5 is not just a facelift. We’ve completely redesigned the application to retain the familiar look, feel and functionality of V4. However, we included brand-new, powerful additions to help you streamline your work.
That’s the technical bit – the benefits are much more wide-ranging.
LawWare Version 5: our approach.
Our approach to Version 5 has very much followed the Land Rover Defender template. The original Landy was a robust, secure product with great longevity. Land Rover recently replaced it with a new, even more robust, hi-tech and much improved model.
This guided our principles with V5. Still robust and reliable but with many improvements designed to make your work experience simpler and more efficient.
What’s under the bonnet?
- Modern design.
- improved layouts.
- Powerful new search capability.
- Navigation bar for quicker access to your information.
- Personal view designer.
- Excel reports outputter.
- New case file summary screen – for easier access to key information.
- Digital case file previewer – Flick through documents in the activity tab.
- Flexible windows – screen snap in and pop out (multi monitor), sizing.
- Faster onboarding – new Joint clients wizard.
- New case file wizard – compliance improvements -risk assessment form.
- Activities improved time recording with timers – normal phone call, meeting.
- Document production – performance – much faster & with document preview.
- Enhanced email management – auto filing & tracked replies.
- Productivity Centre time slots – live time and target progress.
- Productivity Centre improvement – custom notifications, graphs.
- Security improvements – ethical walls (record level security).