Create, modify and style your documents with ease.
Fully integrated within the LawWare relational database, the Document Management Module provides:
- Extensive style library facilities to create customised document templates for re-use
- Automatic merging of addressee details, letter headings, case information, etc
- Pre-defined sets of styles according to worktype
- Fully networkable integration with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- A ‘Virtual’ file with all documents/letters accessible as “Activities” within the file
- The ability to attach any type of file or document, including scanned images and paperwork
- The facility to drag and drop incoming e-mails into appropriate files and raise e-mails from the case file
- Reduced risk management through consistency of documentation content
- The ability to send SMS text messages to clients and store the messages within the case file.
- The ability to use third-party tools such as document banks or forms packages.
All of this allows you to operate your business in a paper-light or completely paperless way.
Find your documents quickly and easily.
All your documents are stored within the appropriate matter file providing you with the ability to search and find them with ease and to look at the version history of each.
Collaborate with others and share your documents.
Version history is not there just to give an historical overview. In situations where multiple fee earners or teams handle the same matters, LawWare makes your documents available. Available for both viewing and input by other fee earners and appropriate staff. Consequently, you can do the job in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.